To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Perinatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fetal MRI clues to diagnose cloacal malformations.Pediatr Radiol. 2011; 41: 1117
- Management of H-type rectovestibular and rectovaginal fistulas.J Pediatr Surg. 2011; 46: 1226-1230
- Colonic performation in a neonate with an anorectal malformation.ANZ J Surg. 2016; 86: 418-419
- Rectal atresia and stenosis: unique anorectal malformations.J Pediatr Surg. 2012; 47: 1280-1284
- The Currarino triad: what pediatric surgeons need to know.J Pediatr Surg. 2017; 52: 1260-1268
- Anorectal malformations.Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2007; 2: 33
- VACTERL association, epidemiologic definition and delineation.Am J Med Genet. 1996; 63: 529-536
- Screening for associated anomalies in anorectal malformations: the need for a standardized approach.ANZ J Surg. 2019; 89: 1250-1252
- Loop versus divided colostomy for the management of anorectal malformations: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Pediatr Surg. 2017; 52: 783-790
- European consensus meeting of ARM-Net members concerning diagnosis and early management of newborns with anorectal malformations.Tech Coloproctol. 2015; 19: 181-185
- Pitfalls and challenges of cloaca repair: how to reduce the need for reoperations.J Pediatr Surg. 2011; 46: 1250-1255
- VACTERL associations in children undergoing surgery for esophageal atresia and anorectal malformations: implications for pediatric surgeons.J Pediatr Surg. 2015; 50: 1245-1250
- The date association: a separate entity or a further extension of the VACTERL association?.J Surg Res. 2019; 241: 128-134
- The OEIS complex (omphalocele, exstrophy, imperforate anus, spinal defects).Birth Defects Orig Artic Ser. 1978; 14: 253-263
- Congenital pouch colon with prune belly syndrome and megalouretha.Pediatr Surg Int. 2005; 21: 474-477
- Imperforate anus and colon atresia in a newborn.J Pediatr Surg. 2006; 41: 583-585
- Patients with anorectal malformation and Hirschsprung’s disease.Eurj Pediatr Surg. 2009; 19: 1-3
Published online: October 09, 2022
Crown Copyright © 2022 Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.