To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Perinatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fetal urinary tract anomalies: review of pathophysiology, imaging, and management.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2018; 210: 1010-1021
- Renal development in the fetus and premature infant.Semin Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017; 22: 58-66
- Novel Insights into the Pathogenesis of monogenic congenital anomalies of the kidney and urinary tract.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2018; 29: 36-50
- Severe antenatally diagnosed renal disorders: background, prognosis and practical approach.Pediatr Nephrol. 2016; 31: 563-574
- HNF1B-associated clinical phenotypes: the kidney and beyond.Pediatr Nephrol. 2016; 31: 707-714
- Life with one kidney.Pediatr Nephrol. 2018; 33: 595-604
- Ethical considerations concerning amnioinfusions for treating fetal bilateral renal agenesis.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: 130-134
- Update on the prenatal diagnosis and outcomes of fetal bilateral renal agenesis.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2019; 74: 298-302
- Comprehensive pediatric nephrology.Mosby/Elsevier, Philadelphia (PA)2008
- Ultrasound as a screening test for genitourinary anomalies in children with UTI.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: e394-e403
- Normal and abnormal development of the ureter in the human embryo; a mechanistic consideration.Anat Rec. 1946; 96: 355-371
- Urogenital pathologies in children revisited.in: Hodler J. Kubik-Huch R.A. von Schulthess G.K. Diseases of the abdomen and pelvis 2018-2021: diagnostic imaging - IDKD book. Springer, Cham (CH)2018: 67-73 (Copyright 2018 The Author(s))
- Congenital lower urinary tract obstruction: a population-based epidemiological study.BJOG. 2012; 119: 1455-1464
- Management of antenatally detected kidney malformations.Early Hum Dev. 2018; 126: 38-46
- Renal outcomes of neonates with early presentation of posterior urethral valves: a 10-year single center experience.J Perinatol. 2020; 40: 112-117
- Multidisciplinary consensus on the classification of prenatal and postnatal urinary tract dilation (UTD classification system).J Pediatr Urol. 2014; 10: 982-998
- Feed and wrap MRI technique in infants.Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2017; 56: 1095-1103
Published online: August 22, 2022
The author has nothing to disclose.
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.