To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Perinatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Clinical neuroimaging in the preterm infant: diagnosis and prognosis.Neuroimage Clin. 2017; 16: 355-368
- Brain imaging in preterm infants <32 weeks gestation: a clinical review and algorithm for the use of cranial ultrasound and qualitative brain MRI.Pediatr Res. 2018; 84: 799-806
- Antenatal events causing neonatal brain injury in premature infants.J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2005; 34: 358-366
- Dysmaturation of premature brain: importance, cellular mechanisms, and potential interventions.Pediatr Neurol. 2019; 95: 42-66
- Neurosonography: assessing the premature infant.Pediatr Radiol. 2017; 47: 1031-1045
- Routine neuroimaging of the preterm brain.Pediatrics. 2020; 146 (e2020029082)
- Neuroimaging and neurodevelopmental outcome in extremely preterm infants.Pediatrics. 2015; 135: e32-e42
- MR imaging for diagnostic evaluation of encephalopathy in the newborn.Radiographics. 2010; 30: 763-780
- Hypoxic-ischemic brain injury: imaging findings from birth to adulthood.Radiographics. 2008; 28 ([quiz: 617]): 417-439
- Brain injury in premature infants: a complex amalgam of destructive and developmental disturbances.Lancet Neurol. 2009; 8: 110-124
Published online: August 22, 2022
The authors have nothing to disclose.
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.