To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Perinatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Congenital anomalies of the spine.in: ZinnerS PecarichL. Pediatric neuroimaging. 6th edition. Wolters Kluwer, Philadelphia2018: 1311-1377
- Neural tube defects, susceptibility to; NTD. OMIM: online mendelian inheritance in man.(Available at:)Accessed September 19, 2021)
- Embryology of the spine and associated congenital abnormalities.Spine J. 2005; 5: 564-576
- Spinal dysraphism: a review of neuroradiological features with embryological correlations and proposal for a new classification.Neuroradiology. 2000; 42: 471-491
- Imaging in spine and spinal cord malformations.Eur J Radiol. 2004; 50: 177-200
- A practical approach to diagnosis of spinal dysraphism.Radiographics. 2021; 41: 559-575
- Evidence for multi-site closure of the neural tube in humans.Am J Med Genet. 1993; 47: 723-743
- Congenital spine and spinal cord malformations--pictorial review.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010; 194: S26-S37
- Unveiling the tale of the tail: an illustration of spinal dysraphisms.Neurosurg Rev. 2021; 44: 97-114
- A randomized trial of prenatal versus postnatal repair of myelomeningocele.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 993-1004
- Congenital anomalies of the spine.Neuroimaging Clin N Am. 2007; 17: 1-16
- Congenital and hereditary diseases of the spinal cord.Semin Ultrasound CT MRI. 2017; 38: 105-125
- Long-term outcome of terminal myelocystocele patients.Pediatr Neurosurg. 2000; 32: 86-91
- Imaging spectrum of spinal dysraphism on magnetic resonance: a pictorial review.World J Radiol. 2017; 9: 178-190
- Peri-conception hyperglycaemia and nephropathy are associated with risk of congenital anomaly in women with pre-existing diabetes: a population-based cohort study.Diabetologia. 2012; 55: 936-947
- Caudal regression syndrome.in: Copel J.A. D’Alton M.E. Feltovich H. Obstetric imaging: fetal diagnosis and care. 2nd edition. Elsevier, Philadelphia2018: 291-294
- Surgical treatment of segmental spinal dysgenesis: a report of 19 cases.Spine Deform. 2020; 9: 539-547
- Segmental spinal dysgenesis: report of four cases and proposed management strategy.Childs Nerv Syst. 2007; 23: 359-364
- Imaging of sacrococcygeal germ cell tumors.RadioGraphics. 1990; 10: 701-713
- Sacrococcygeal teratoma over two decades: birth prevalence, prenatal diagnosis and clinical outcomes.Prenat Diagn. 2008; 28: 1048-1051
- Diagnosis and characterization of fetal sacrococcygeal teratoma with prenatal MRI.Am J Roentgenol. 2006; 187: W350-W356
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.