Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Perinatology
- Program responses to acute and chronic malnutrition: divergences and convergences.Adv Nutr. 2012; 3: 242-249
- Beyond wasted and stunted—a major shift to fight child undernutrition.The Lancet Child Adolesc Health. 2019; 3: 831-834
- The relationship between wasting and stunting: a retrospective cohort analysis of longitudinal data in Gambian children from 1976 to 2016.Am J Clin Nutr. 2019; 110: 498-507
- Achieving sustainable development nutrition targets: the challenge for South Asia.J Glob Health. 2020; 10: 010303
Organization WH. UNICEF/WHO/The World Bank Group joint child malnutrition estimates: levels and trends in child malnutrition: key findings of the 2020 edition. 2020.
- Stunting in childhood: an overview of global burden, trends, determinants, and drivers of decline.Am J Clin Nutr. 2020; 112: 777s-791s
- Global, regional, and national causes of child mortality: an updated systematic analysis for 2010 with time trends since 2000.Lancet. 2012; 379: 2151-2161
- Technical note: supplementary foods for the management of moderate acute malnutrition in infants and children 6–59 months of age.World Health Organization, Geneva2012
- Management of severe acute malnutrition in low-income and middle-income countries.Arch Dis Child. 2015; 100: 283-287
- Local production and provision of ready-to-use therapeutic food (RUTF) spread for the treatment of severe childhood malnutrition.Food Nutr Bull. 2006; 27: S83-S89
- Antibiotics as part of the management of severe acute malnutrition.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 425-435
- Advocacy for improving nutrition in the first 1000 Days to support childhood development and adult health.Pediatrics. 2018; 141
- Breastfeeding in the 21st century: epidemiology, mechanisms, and lifelong effect.Lancet. 2016; 387: 475-490
- Why invest, and what it will take to improve breastfeeding practices?.Lancet. 2016; 387: 491-504
Resolution WHA65.6. Comprehensive implementation plan on maternal, infant and young child nutrition. Sixty-fifth World Health Assembly Geneva, 21–26 May 2012 Resolutions and decisions, annexes. 2012:12-13.
- Global burden of childhood pneumonia and diarrhoea.Lancet (London, England). 2013; 381: 1405-1416
- Global, regional, and national life expectancy, all-cause mortality, and cause-specific mortality for 249 causes of death, 1980-2015: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.Lancet. 2016; 388: 1459-1544
- Water, sanitation, hygiene and health: a primer for health professionals.World Health Organization, 2019
- Environmental enteropathy, oral vaccine failure and growth faltering in infants in Bangladesh.EBioMedicine. 2015; 2: 1759-1766
- Exploring the role of environmental enteropathy in malnutrition, infant development and oral vaccine response.Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 2015; 370
- Determinants and impact of Giardia infection in the first 2 Years of life in the MAL-ED birth cohort.J Pediatr Infect Dis Soc. 2017; 6: 153-160
- Epidemiology and impact of Campylobacter infection in children in 8 low-resource settings: results from the MAL-ED study.Clin Infect Dis. 2016; 63: 1171-1179
- Parasite prevalence and the worldwide distribution of cognitive ability.Proc Biol Sci. 2010; 277: 3801-3808
- Early childhood diarrhea Predicts cognitive Delays in later childhood Independently of malnutrition.Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2016; 95: 1004-1010
- The burden of enteropathy and "subclinical" infections.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2017; 64: 815-836
- The impoverished gut--a triple burden of diarrhoea, stunting and chronic disease.Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013; 10: 220-229
- Early childhood diarrhea and cardiometabolic risk factors in adulthood: the Institute of nutrition of Central America and Panama nutritional supplementation longitudinal study.Ann Epidemiol. 2013; 23: 314-320
- Responses of small intestinal architecture and function over time to environmental factors in a tropical population.Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2004; 70: 412-419
- Endoscopic and histopathological evaluation of preschool children with chronic diarrhoea.J Trop Pediatr. 2001; 47: 77-80
- Environmental enteropathy: critical implications of a poorly understood condition.Trends Mol Med. 2012; 18: 328-336
- Biomarkers of environmental enteropathy, inflammation, stunting, and Impaired growth in children in Northeast Brazil.PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0158772
- Environmental enteric dysfunction includes a broad spectrum of inflammatory responses and epithelial Repair Processes.Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016; 2: 158-174.e151
- Urinary N-methylnicotinamide and β-aminoisobutyric acid predict catch-up growth in undernourished Brazilian children.Sci Rep. 2016; 6: 19780
- Mucosal genomics implicate lymphocyte activation and lipid metabolism in refractory environmental enteric dysfunction.Gastroenterology. 2021; 160: 2055-2071.e50
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH), environmental enteropathy, nutrition, and early child development: making the links.Ann New York Acad Sci. 2014; 1308: 118-128