To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Perinatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Consensus statement on management of intersex disorders. International Consensus Conference on Intersex.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: e488-e500
- Global disorders of sex development update since 2006: perceptions, approach and care.Horm Res Paediatr. 2016; 85: 158-180
- Advances in diagnosis and care of persons with DSD over the last decade.Int J Pediatr Endocrinol. 2014;
- The DSD-Translational Research Network Leadership Group and Psychosocial Workgroup. Psychosocial screening in disorders/differences of sex development: Psychometric evaluation of the psychosocial assessment tool.Horm Res Paediatr. 2018; 90: 368-380
- Translating genomics to the clinical diagnosis of disorders/differences of sex development.Curr Top Dev Biol. 2019; 134: 317-375
- Disorders or differences of sex development? Views of affected individuals on DSD terminology.J Sex Res. 2021; 58: 522-531
- Decision-making principles for the care of infants, children and adolescents with intersex conditions.Victorian Government Department of Health, Melbourne, Australia2013 (Available at:)http://docs.health.vic.gov.au/docs/doc/Decision-making-principles-for-the-care-of-infants-children-and-adolescents-with-intersex-conditions
- Ethical principles and recommendations for the medical management of differences of sex development (DSD)/intersex in children and adolescents.Eur J Pediatr. 2010; 169: 671-679
- Assessment and treatment of gender dysphoria and gender variant patients: a primer for Psychiatrists.Am J Psychiatry. 2018; 175: 1046
Steve J. Langdon. Native People of Alaska, Traditional Living in a Northern Land, 5th Edition. Anchorage January 1, 2013.
- Genital reconstructive surgery in females with congenital adrenal hyperplasia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2018; 103: 4089-4096
- Sexual orientation in individuals with congenital adrenal hyperplasia: a systematic review.Front Behav Neurosci. 2020; 14: 38
- Sex in the 90s: SRY and the switch to the male pathway.Annu Rev Physiol. 1998; 60: 497-523
- Wnt signaling in ovarian development inhibits Sf1 activation of Sox9 via the Tesco enhancer.Endocrinology. 2012; 153: 901-912
- Increased activation of the alternative "backdoor" pathway in patients with 21-hydroxylase deficiency: evidence from urinary steroid hormone analysis.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012; 97: E367-E375
- Reference values for the external genitalia of full-term and pre-term female neonates.Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2021; 106: 39-44
- Genetic approach to ambiguous genitalia and disorders of sex development: what clinicians need to know.Semin Perinatol. 2017; 41: 232-243
- A rare CYP21A2 mutation in a congenital adrenal hyperplasia kindred displaying genotype-phenotype nonconcordance.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2016; 1364: 5-10
- Individualized care for patients with intersex (disorders/differences of sex development): Part 3.J Pediatr Urol. 2020; 16: 598-605
- Innervation of the labia minora of prepubertal girls.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2010; 23: 352-357
- Suboptimal psychosocial outcomes in patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia: epidemiological studies in a nonbiased national cohort in Sweden.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014; 99: 1425-1432
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia: current surgical management at academic medical centers in the United States.J Urol. 2015; 193: 1796-1801
- DSD DSGo. Long-term outcomes in males with disorders of sex development.J Urol. 2013; 190: 1038-1042
- Long-term followup of men born with hypospadias: urological and cosmetic results.J Urol. 2015; 193: 975-981
- Gender role behavior, sexuality, and psychosocial adaptation in women with congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to CYP21A2 deficiency.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2009; 94: 3432-3439
All authors declare no commercial or financial conflicts of interest.
© 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.