Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Clinical evaluation of the floppy infant.Pediatr Ann. 1992; 21: 348-354
- The evaluation of the hypotonic infant.Semin Pediatr Neurol. 2008; 15: 10-20
- The floppy weak infant revisited.Brain Dev. 2003; 25: 155-158
- Neonatal hypotonia.Semin Neurol. 1993; 13: 73-83
- The floppy infant: contribution of genetic and metabolic disorders.Brain Dev. 2003; 25: 457-476
- Can clinical signs identify newborns with neuromuscular disorders?.J Pediatr. 2005; 146: 73-79
- Congenital hypotonia: is there an algorithm?.J Child Neurol. 2004; 19: 439-442
- Diagnostic approach to neonatal hypotonia: retrospective study on 144 neonates.Eur J Pediatr. 2008; 167: 517-523
- Treatment of spastic gait in cerebral palsy.W V Med J. 1994; 90: 190-192
- Hypotonia and weakness.in: Kliegman R.M. Practical strategies in pediatric diagnosis and therapy. 1st edition. W.B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1996: 590-610
- Congenital hypotonia: clinical and developmental assessment.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2008; 50: 889-892
- Prader-Willi and Angelman syndromes: sister imprinted disorders.Am J Med Genet A. 2000; 97: 136-146
- Electromyography and biopsy correlation with suggested protocol for evaluation of the floppy infant.Muscle Nerve. 1994; 17: 424-430
- Electrophysiological features of inherited demyelinating neuropathies: a reappraisal in the era of molecular diagnosis.Muscle Nerve. 2000; 23: 1472-1487
- Diagnosis of pediatric neuromuscular disorders in the era of DNA analysis.Pediatr Neurol. 2000; 23: 289-300
- Diagnostic yield of electromyography in children with myopathic disorders.Pediatr Neurol. 2014; 51: 215-219
- Diagnostic profile of neonatal hypotonia: an 11-year study.Pediatr Neurol. 2001; 25: 32-37
- Diagnostic approach to the congenital muscular dystrophies.Neuromuscul Disord. 2014; 24: 289-311
- Approach to the diagnosis of congenital myopathies.Neuromuscul Disord. 2014; 24: 97-116
- The floppy infant: retrospective analysis of clinical experience (1990–2000) in a tertiary care facility.J Child Neurol. 2005; 20: 803-808
- Spectrum of floppy children in Indian scenario.Indian Pediatr. 2001; 38: 1236-1243
- Neonatal hypotonia: don't forget the Prader-Willi syndrome.Acta Paediatr. 2003; 92: 1085-1089
Disclosures: Dr S.E. Sparks receives grant funding from NIH (grant number P50 AR060836) and MDA . She is involved in clinical research studies with Genzyme, BioMarin, Sarepta, and Eli Lilly. She is on Advisory Boards for BioMarin and Sarepta.