To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Perinatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Comparative efficacy and safety of mezlocillin, cefoxitin, and clindamycin plus gentamicin in postpartum endometritis.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 69: 760-766
- Serious group A streptococcal infection around delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 94: 153-157
- Life-threatening puerperal infection due to group A streptococci.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 894-896
- Group B streptococcus and puerperal sepsis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 138: 1219-1220
- Group B beta-hemolytic streptococci and puerperal infections.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 139: 686-689
- Obesity as an independent risk factor for infectious morbidity in patients who undergo cesarean delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 100: 959-964
- Risk factors for postcesarean surgical site infection.Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 95: 367-371
- Development of wound infection or separation after cesarean delivery. Prospective evaluation of 2431 cases.J Reprod Med. 1995; 40: 171-175
- Pathophysiology and management of postcesarean endomyometritis.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 67: 269-276
- Intrauterine pressure catheter in labor: associated microbiology.Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 1: 60-64
- Perspectives on the bacteriology of postoperative obstetric-gynecologic infections.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 158: 694-700
- Role of bacterial vaginosis associated microorganisms in endometritis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 435-441
- Group A streptococcal puerperal sepsis preceded by positive surveillance cultures.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 98: 846-848
- Sepsis in obstetric and gynecologic patients.in: Remington J.S. Swartz M.N. Current clinical topics in infectious diseases. Blackwell Science, Cambridge (MA)1999: 60-82
- Metronidazole/gentamicin vs. Sulbactam/ampicillin in the treatment of post-cesarean section endometritis.Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 1989; 12: 189s-194s
- Piperacillin and tazobactam versus clindamycin and gentamicin in the treatment of hospitalized women with pelvic infection. The Piperacillin/tazobactam Study Group.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 280-286
- Antibiotic prophylaxis: is there a difference?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 162: 900-907
- Influence of antibiotic prophylaxis on vaginal microflora.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 6: 4s-8s
© 2005 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.