To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Perinatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Maternal pyrexia associated with the use of epidural analgesia in labour.Lancet. 1989; 1: 1250-1252
- Maternal temperature regulation during extradural analgesia for labour.Br J Anaesth. 1991; 67: 565-568
- Epidural analgesia, intrapartum fever, and neonatal sepsis evaluation.Pediatrics. 1997; 99: 415-419
- Epidural anaesthesia in labour: influence on surgical delivery rates, intrapartum fever and blood loss.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 1995; 39: 24-27
- Epidural analgesia during labor and maternal fever.Anesthesiology. 1999; 90: 1271-1275
- Risk factors for fever in labor.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 86: 790-794
- Labor epidural analgesia and intrapartum maternal hyperthermia.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 98: 763-770
- Association between epidural analgesia during labor and fever.J Fam Pract. 1993; 36: 617-622
- Cesarean delivery. A randomized trial of epidural analgesia versus intravenous meperidine analgesia during labor in nulliparous women.Anesthesiology. 2002; 96: 546-551
- Randomized trial of epidural versus intravenous analgesia during labor.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 86: 783-789
- Epidural analgesia and cesarean section for dystocia: risk factors in nulliparas.Am J Perinatol. 1991; 8: 402-410
- Epidural analgesia and neonatal fever [letter].Pediatrics. 1998; 101: 490-494
- Fever and infection.in: Obstetric anesthesia: principles and practice. 2nd edition. Mosby Inc., St. Louis (MO)1999: 711-724
- Harrison's principles of internal medicine. 15th edition. McGraw-Hill Companies, New York2001
- Determinants of maternal temperature during labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 143: 97-103
- Tympanic temperature during labour and parturition.Br J Anaesth. 1975; 47: 600-602
- Thermal balance and tremor patterns during epidural analgesia.Anesthesiology. 1991; 74: 680-690
- Maternal lactate, pyruvate, and excess lactate production during labor and delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1964; 90: 786-793
- Epidural analgesia and intrapartum fever: placental findings.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 93: 341-344
- Increased uterine activity and fetal deterioration during maternal hyperthermia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 121: 531-538
- Epidural analgesia in labor and fetal hyperthermia.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 80: 665-669
- Increased intrapartum antibiotic administration associated with epidural analgesia in labor.Am J Perinatol. 1997; 14: 83-86
- Williams obstetrics. 21st edition. McGraw-Hill Companies, New York2001
- A clinical trial of active management of labor.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 745-750
- Intensity of labor pain and cesarean delivery.Anesth Analg. 2001; 92: 1524-1528
© 2005 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.