To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Perinatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Parvovirus-like particles in human sera.Lancet. 1975; 1: 72-73
- In utero diagnosis of congenital infection.in: Gonik B. Viral diseases in pregnancy. Springer-Verlag, New York1994: 34-49
- Perinatal viral and parasitic infections.Number. 2000; 20: 2-13
- Parvovirus B19 and the pathogenesis of anaemia.Rev Med Virol. 2003; 13: 347-359
- Managing the gravida with parvovirus.OBG Management. 2000; Nov: 1-7
- Risk factors for parvovirus B19 infection in pregnancy.JAMA. 1999; 281: 1099-1105
- Intrauterine parvovirus infection associated with hydrops fetalis.Lancet. 1984; 2: 1033-1034
- Advances in the biology, diagnosis and host-pathogen interactions of parvovirus B19.J Med Microbiol. 2004; 53: 459-475
- Multiple glycosphingolipids determine the tissue tropism of parvovirus B19.J Infect Dis. 1995; 172: 1198-1205
- Prenatal diagnosis of intrauterine infection with parvovirus B19 by the polymerase chain reaction.Clin Infect Dis. 1992; 14: 149-155
- Prospective evaluation of 618 pregnant women exposed to parvovirus B19: risk and symptoms.Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 91: 412-420
- Parvoviruses.in: Fields B.N. Knipe B.N. Howley P.M. Field's virology. 3rd edition. Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia1996: 2199-2220
- Appreciating the differences between immunoassays used to diagnose maternal parvovirus B19 infection: understanding the antigen before interpreting the results.Prim Care Update Ob Gyns. 2002; 9: 154-159
- Detection of parvovirus B19 IgM by antibody capture enzyme immunoassay: receiver operating characteristic analysis.J Virol Methods. 2000; 90: 143-152
- Parvovirus B19 clearance from peripheral blood after acute infection.J Infect Dis. 1995; 172: 1360-1363
- Occupational risk of human parvovirus B19 infection for school and day-care personnel during an outbreak of erythema infectiousum.JAMA. 1990; 263: 2061-2065
- Human parvovirus B19 infections in women of childbearing age and within families.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 1989; 8: 83-87
- The prevalence of antibody to human parvovirus B19 in England and Wales.J Med Microbiol. 1988; 25: 151-153
- Noninvasive diagnosis by Doppler ultrasonography of fetal anemia resulting from parvovirus infection.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 187: 1290-1293
- Human fetal infection with parvovirus B19: maternal infection time in gestation, viral persistence, and fetal prognosis.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2002; 21: 1133-1136
- Immediate and long term outcome of human parvovirus B19 infection in pregnancy.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1998; 106: 174-178
- Revised clinical presentation of parvovirus B19-associated intrauterine fetal death.Clin Infect Dis. 2002; 35: 1032-1038
- Management of parvovirus infection in pregnancy and outcome of hydrops: a survey of members of the Society of Perinatal Obstetricians.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 179: 985-988
- The effects of human parvovirus B19 and cytomegalovirus during pregnancy.J Perinat Neonatal Nurs. 1996; 10: 30-39
- Management of rhesus alloimmunization in pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 100: 600-611
- Severe nonimmune hydrops secondary to parvovirus B-19 infection: Spontaneous reversal in utero and survival of a term infant.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 78: 900-902
- Observational study of effect of intrauterine transfusions on outcome of fetal hydrops after parvo B19 infection.Lancet. 1995; 346: 1335-1337
© 2005 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.